Using World of Warcraft Tokens
The WoW Token can be bought in the Store for real money and sold in the Auction House for gold, or it can be bought in the Auction House and exchanged for 30 days of game time or EUR 13 / GBP 10 in Blizzard Balance.
I am interested in game time or Blizzard Balance
If you want to purchase a WoW Token to gain game time, click on the Game Time tab in the game's auction house. After clicking on the Buy Now button, confirm your purchase. We will send the WoW Token to your mailbox.
After purchasing the token in the auction house, right-click on it in your inventory to add 30 days of game time or EUR 13 / GBP 10 to your Blizzard balance.
Note: If you are nearing or have reached your Blizzard Balance limit, the Token cannot be exchanged for Balance.
If you have run out of game time but have a token in any character's inventory, you can use it at the character selection screen to refresh your game time on any WoW account linked to your Blizzard account.
If you have run out of game time and do not have access to your characters, you can purchase and use the WoW Token directly from the character selection screen. Each character on the selected server will contribute their gold towards the purchase of the token.
I'm interested in gold
Open a shop in World of Warcraft and buy a WoW Token. Once you have purchased the WoW Token, it will be placed in your inventory. If you don't have room in your inventory, the token will be sent to you in a message.
To sell your token for gold in the auction house, follow these steps:
- Log into World of Warcraft with the character who bought the token.
- Go to any Auction House and place your token in the Auctions tab as you would any other auction.
- You will see the current rate for the token sale. You can put your token up for sale immediately or later.
- Note: Token auctions cannot be cancelled. The auction house does not charge commissions on token sales.
- Tokens cannot be exchanged, nor can they be shipped, sold, banked or destroyed. Tokens purchased with real money can only be auctioned; tokens purchased from the auction house can only be used to add game time.
- You cannot delete, move, change races, change factions, or promote a character with a token in their inventory.
- You can buy a maximum of 20 tokens per week from the in-game store.
- You may only have one type of token in your Blizzard account:
- A maximum of 20 tokens purchased with money, or
- A maximum of 10 tokens purchased with gold
- The Auction House play time tab is not available from the Remote Auction House app.
- Depending on market activity, it may take up to several days to sell a Token. Tokens are sold in the order in which they were listed in the Auction House.
- Tokens cannot be purchased if the region of your World of Warcraft account does not match the country registered on your Blizzard Account, e.g. you cannot purchase a Token in the US region on a Blizzard Account registered in a country within the European Union.
- To buy a Token with Gold from the character selection screen, the character must have Gold in their inventory. Gold in the mailbox cannot be used for purchase.
- Parental controls may prevent you from listing a token in a stock house.
- WoW tokens are not available at all in World of Warcraft Classic.
See more: https://wowanalytica.com/wowtokenprices